I have had a lifelong interest in evolving consciousness and Truth.
First exploring spiritual philosophies as a child, I learned meditation nearly 40 years ago.
In the 80s, during my first job as a press and PR photographer, I used to escape the high stress environment of the newsroom to practice Transcendental Meditation in the car park at lunch time. During this time I trained as a volunteer for The Samaritans help line for the suicidal and depressed. Meditation helped me. I later learned Pure Meditation/Raja- Kriya Yoga ( Yogananda kriya- yoga lineage) at the Self-Realization Meditation Healing Centre in Somerset in 2005.
After moving to Sussex in 2006 I joined the Brighton based charity Active Lightworks as a volunteer healer and was part of their management team for over three years.
Keen to see complementary therapies available to the local communities outside Brighton I set up The Community Wellness Project which provided treatments and healing from local community centres in Rottingdean, the Hillcrest Centre Newhaven, and the House Project Centre, Saltdean.
I supported my local community by hosting a “Peacehaven Neighbours Community meetup group” and the “Existential Detectives Meetup”
In Oct 2015 I was drawn to assist the unfolding situation in Greece and the humanitarian refugee crisis in Lesvos.
Feb 2016 I volunteered in Lesvos, Greece at the Better Days for Moria camp next to Moria registration Centre.
In addition to Mata Yogananda I owe much gratitude to realised spiritual teacher B Prior who introduced me to The Form Reality Practice, and continues to bless me with his wisdom and teaching and teacher/guide Dave Oshana’s Enlightenment Transmission Teachings.
Over the years my interest in Consciousness has led to studying and training in a wide range of philosophies and healing modalities ranging from:
- Hypnotherapy Diploma 1990 (Proudfoot School of Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy)
- Usui Reiki (master teacher level)1996
- Sekhem Natural Healing (master teacher level) in the late 98-2003
- Electro-Magnetic Field Balancing Technique (advanced practitioner) 2000
- Energy Field Photography (Polycontrast Interference Photography) 2001, at the Centre for Human Energy Field Research, Exeter.
- Pure Meditation Foundation,/Spiritual knowledge & Philosophy/Holistic Energy Care Teacher Training.2006 (Self Realization Meditation Healing Centre) and Animal Healing/Natural Spiritual Healing
- Oneness Blessing Deeksha training (2010)
- Transformation Hatha Yoga Teacher Training level 1 -2011 Self Realization Meditation Healing Centre
- Accredited Teacher of The Form Reality Practice 2012 (Bernie Prior Foundation)
- Non-Violent Communication Foundation Training, Brighton 2013
- Laughter Yoga Therapy training Certificate 201
- Annual teacher training and meditation refreshers at the Open Pathway Retreat Centre, and Form Reality Practice Teachers continuing development.
- Soul Focused Healing 18 month Diploma course with Deborah Mills (2017)
- January 2017 I left Sussex and returned to my childhood home town Ipswich , Suffolk and moved to Woodbridge in August 2018
- 2019 I am currently re-training in Hypnotherapy and NLP with the East Anglian Institute of Hypnotherapy,Norwich.