Does this sound like you?
These are just some examples of typical scenarios people come to see me:
- You find yourself nagging the family or feeling snappy, irritable and tearful at work…..you can’t think straight, your nerves are on edge and now your physical health is suffering with a variety of chronic conditions, fears and anxiety.
- At night poor sleep seems to be the norm. Even if you nod off, you find yourself waking up at 3am with a mind like a hamster wheel. And the more you struggle with falling asleep the worse it gets. You feel like your own worst enemy.
- The biscuit packet keeps “winking” at you; You know you don’t really want to keep eating more sugary food but find your hand reaching out…and then you feel really cross with yourself as you take that first bite.
- Meditation? Yes, you have tried that too but given up because you feel too restless and it’s impossible to switch off that monkey mind, (and there is no time left in the day anyway so what is the point in trying?)
- You have witnessed and experienced traumatic events or bereavement in your Life and now memories still torment you, keeping you a prisoner of The Past…
- You would just like to explore a deeper, spiritual meaning. You have heard about “awakening” but are not really sure what it means….your heart aches for something that appears to be missing, but what?
- The recent Covid Period brought changes to your life which altered your relationships and working life. Differences of opinion caused pain and rifts within your family circle.
- You are wanting to discover the Real You through Self Inquiry and experience an inner state of peace.